YSBM Group is looking for talented iOS developer to complete our team.
We are not a corpo, we are family-type web studio. We pride of what we do. We have no hierarchy and we listen when you speak. So let’s start your IT success together!
- 2+ years of programming iOS experience;
- Expert understanding of Swift;
- Experience integrating remote back-end services via restful APIs;
- Experience debugging across multiple devices and iOS versions;
- A preoccupation with staying on top of mobile technology trends;
- Sharp eye to details;
- Responsibility, punctuality, stress resistance;
- Desire to work hard and develop yourself.
Will be a plus:
- Portfolio with completed projects / tasks (could be work of a team);
- Published at least one original iOS app
- English - level B1.
- Competitive salary and attractive bonus system;
- Salary Review every 6 months;
- Paid vacation and sick days;
- Staff accountant to solve your tax issues and bookkeeping;
- Possible trips to Poland for experience exchange;
- Immigration Program in Poland for the best programmers;
- The friendly, professional and creative staff;
- Comfortable office in the city center;
- Regular corporate events;
- Professional and career growth;
- Paid trial period (1-3 months).