Welcome to YSBM Group!
We are inviting an QA Engineer to join our team (remote position possible).
What will you do?
- Review specs and other technical documents
- Perform automated and manual testing
- Find, determine issues and appropriately document defects and validate fixes
- Create Test plans, write Test Scenarios/Test cases
- Identify Test data requirements
- Test automation (Laravel Dusk), execution and reporting
- Summarise the release with learnings from the project
- Take part in meetings to exchange knowledge
Is it you?
- Experienced in manual and automative testing;
- Have sharp eye to details;
- Familiar with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems;
- Know QA methodologies, tools, and processes;
- Demonstrate perfect analytical and problem solving skills in a technical environment
- You’ve got an ability to achieve the results;
- Experience testing web and mobile applications
- English level B2 (Upper-Intermediate).
What you will receive
- Possibility to be involved in an international project;
- Team of self-motivated, friendly and opened professionals
- Competitive salary and attractive bonus system;
- Salary Review every 6 months;
- Paid vacation and sick days;
- Staff accountant to solve your tax issues and bookkeeping;
- Relocation Program to other locations;
- Friendly, professional and creative team;
- Regular corporate events and team-building program;
- Professional and career growth.